other Towns & Cities!
3 Bedroom – 2 Bath in Westchase
549 Wheatfield Way
Nashville, TN 37209
Appointments: Harry Date 615-352-1039
Pictures of house on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SongMatchmakersNetwork
One-level living in Bellevue, with a beautiful four-season sunroom.
Off I-40 West, Exit 199 - 15 minutes from downtown, minutes to One Bellevue Place and Nashville West.
Immaculate one story home has tall vaulted ceilings with spacious living and dining areas. This home has a split floor plan with the master suite and bathroom on one side, and two additional bedrooms, full bath, and dining room on the other side. Next to the dining room are the kitchen, morning room and living room.
The kitchen has spacious cherry wood cabinets with decorative ceramic tile backsplash, a breakfast counter: it overlooks a morning room with French doors to access the custom vinyl top-of-the-line four season sunroom, which has high performance insulated glass throughout with three skylights and a separate A/C and heating unit. It is a wonderful room to relax in, watch nature at play, or to use as an office. The sunroom has an adjacent composite deck that never needs staining where you can BBQ or just sit and enjoy the day. The living room area has vaulted ceilings, a three-window view of the sunroom, an acrylic ceiling fan and a fireplace to make the room cozy on a cold winter’s night.
The master bedroom has a tray ceiling, overhead fan, and walk-in closet. The master bath has two sinks and cherry wood cabinets, a whirlpool tub, and shower.
This home has a sprinkler system, and features a beautifully landscaped back yard, colorful trees, yard art, and birds enjoying the feeder and bird baths. At night it is transformed into a mini-Cheekwood, with illuminated individual halogen light fixtures to light up the yard, colorful trees, and yard art.
1. Only five steps into house from sidewalk or garage.
2. Two car garage with side door into garage for convenience, with windows. Garage has remote control garage door, and built-in shelves on three walls.
3. Gas stove and heating
4. New 50 gallon gas water heater
5. Gas fireplace is convertible to wood burning.
6. Under-sink, reverse osmosis water filtration system in kitchen
7. Six ceiling fans.
8. Storm door with retractable screen.
9. Air conditioned/heated crawl space to eliminate moisture and mold.
10. Some furniture and window coverings are available.
11. One of the best kept lawns and trees in the neighborhood.
12. Sprinkler system with 7 zones, control valves, and electronic controller ($5,000).
13. Addition of $5,000 worth of trees and landscaping in back yard.
14. Brand new roof in 2012. The ventilated roof keeps house cooler in summer, reducing utility bills.
15. High quality composite deck, never needs staining.
|Copyright© 1999 - 2018 USFreeads Classifieds. All rights reserved|
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Statement